TERMS AND CONDITIONS
33.1.1 These terms are the terms and conditions of the products we supply to you.
1.2 Please read them carefully before sending your order to us. These terms tell you important information about who we are, how we will provide the products to you, how you and we can change the contract, and what action we should take in the event of a problem.
1.3 Where these terms apply: These terms and conditions, including for orders placed on the following websites, as may be changed from time to time, www.amazon.com/zebrablinds, www.etsy.com/zebrablindsuk, www.ebay.co.uk/ Valid for anyone ordering from Zebra Blinds. Orders placed over the phone, or through our colleagues, use the same terms and conditions.
2. Information about us and how to contact us
• 2.1 Who we are. We are Blue Flame Trade Ltd, a UK registered company. Our company registration number is 12236265 and our registered office is at Unit 7, Rovex Business Park, Tyseley, Birmingham B11 2AF. Our registered VAT number is 350972686.
• 2.2 How to contact us. You can contact us by calling our customer service team at +44 7585 110994 or emailing us at email@example.com or by writing to us at Unit 7, Rovex Business Park, Tyseley, Birmingham B11 2AF or otherwise detailed in Contact. Information page on our website.
• 2.3 How we can contact you. If we need to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to the e-mail address or postal address you gave us in your order.
3. Our contract with you
• 3.1 Except for online orders. A sales representative, who comes to your home, will reach an agreement with you. With this agreement, you will receive a preliminary offer via e-mail or in writing. If you accept the preliminary offer, a minimum of 50% of the total amount of the order is taken as a deposit. Products without a deposit cannot be ordered. An invoice will be emailed to you once you pay the deposit.
• 3.2 If we are unable to accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will notify you in writing and will refund your online order or find a similar for a similar product by customer agreement. This may be because, for example, the product (or parts required for the product) is out of stock, due to unexpected limitations on our resources that we could not reasonably plan, we have detected an error in its price or description, or because we were unable to meet the product or delivery date you specified.
4. Our Products
• 4.1 Products may differ slightly from pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. While we have made every effort to display colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of colours accurately reflects the colour of products. Your product may differ slightly from these images. It is up to you to choose the fabrics that our sales representative showed you in your home and decide that they are correct.
• 4.2 Make sure your measurements are correct. If we are making the product according to the measurements you have given us, it is your responsibility to ensure that these measurements are correct. You can find information and tips on how to measure on our website or by contacting us.
5. Your rights to make changes
If you want to make changes to the product you have ordered, please contact us without delay. Please note that we aim to start working on every order we receive within 1 hour, so any changes you wish to make should be communicated to us as soon as possible. We will let you know if change is possible. If possible, we will notify you of any changes to the price of the product, timing of supply or any other changes that may be necessary as a result of the change you have requested and ask you to confirm whether you wish to proceed. If we are unable to make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may wish to terminate the agreement. In this case, the deposit you paid will remain with us as the material we use for your product and will not be refunded.
6. Our rights to make changes
Minor changes in products. We can change the product:
• 6.1 to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
• 6.2 implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
•6.3 If the relevant product has problems on our part (lack of materials, factory defects, etc.), the necessary agreements are provided in advance for you to contact us and approve this change. If this is not possible, the deposit you gave us will be refunded in full.
7. Provision of products
• 7.1 Delivery costs. Delivery costs will be as shown to you on the Delivery Information page on our website, as amended from time to time. These will be implemented as part of the ordering process. Any delivery that is considered unusual in the normal course of our business (for example, if the size or weight of any particular location or delivery is particularly large).
• 7.2 When will we provide the products. We will let you know when we will provide the products to you during the ordering process. We will deliver the products to you as soon as possible and in any case give an estimated delivery date within 30 days from the day we accept your order. You will be presented with delivery options before confirming your order.
• 7.3 Manufacturing process to order. We will start the production of your special product approximately one hour after accepting your order.
• 7.4 We are not responsible for delays beyond our control. If our supply of products is delayed by an event beyond our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to notify you and take steps to minimize the impact of the delay. Provided we do so, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of significant delay, you can contact us to terminate the contract and get a refund for any items you paid for but did not receive.
• 7.5 When you are responsible for the Goods. A product will be your responsibility from the moment we deliver the product to the address you gave us.
8. Your rights to terminate the contract
• 8.1 You may terminate your contract with us at any time.
o 8.1.1 If what you are purchasing is incorrect or misidentified, you may have the legal right to terminate the contract (or have the product repaired or replaced, or some or all of your money back).
o 8.1.2 If you have just changed your mind about the product, you may receive a refund (if any) if you are in the waiting period, but these may be subject to deductions, and you must pay. Return costs of any product received. As explained in clause 8.3 below, this right will only apply if the product you ordered is not made-to-measure and is a standard product (see clause 8.3).
• For the purposes of this clause 8.1, a product will not be considered misidentified if we are of the opinion that it falls under the provisions of clause 4.
• 8.2 To terminate the contract because of something we have done or will do. If you terminate a contract for the reason set out in 8.2.1 to 8.2.4 below, the contract will terminate immediately, and we will refund you in full for any products not provided. Reasons:
o 8.2.1 We have notified you that there was an error in the price or description of the product you ordered, and you do not want to continue.
o 8.2.2 There is a risk that the supply of products will be significantly delayed due to events beyond our control; (mutual agreement)
o 8.2.3 We have notified you that we have suspended or will suspend the supply of products for technical reasons; or
o 8.2.4 You have the right to terminate the contract because of something we did wrong.
• 8.3 By the English law Made to measure product are not refundable.
9. How to terminate the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
• 9.1 Let us know you want to terminate the contract. To terminate the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
o 9.1.1 Phone or email call customer service at +44 7585 110994 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of your order and, if applicable, your phone number and e-mail address. Or contact a sales consultant who comes to your home.
• 9 How we will reimburse you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products, including the delivery fee, by the same method you used to pay. However, we may make deductions from the price as described below.
• 9.1 When your refund will be issued. We will make any refund due to you as soon as possible and generally within 14 days of receipt of the returned item.
10. If there is a problem with the product
• 10.1 How will you tell us about any problems? If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us or a sales representative. You can call our customer service team at +44 7585 110994 or write to us at email@example.com or at Unit 7, Rovex Business Park, Tyseley, Birmingham B11 2AF or in detail on the Contact Information page on our website.
• 11 Product warranties
• 11.1 We offer a 12-month warranty on all our products and a 3-year warranty (from the date of purchase) for some of our products. You will see which products we guarantee for 3 years during the ordering process. If we are confident that such products, for which the 3-year warranty applies, are used properly and meet the criteria set out on our website, we will consider the product to be defective and replace or refund you in accordance with clause 9 above. Please note that fading is covered by a 12-month warranty (excluding fabrics and items under strong sunlight), but not a 3-year warranty.
12. Price and payment
• 12.1 Where to find the price for the product. The product price (including VAT) will be the price stated on the order web pages when you place your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product recommended to you is correct. However, please refer to clause 12.2 for what happens if we detect an error in the price of the item you ordered. Apart from that, we will price you in advance in our face-to-face sales. Zebra Blinds keeps its pricing policy to itself. This means that it will vary according to the price of the fabric, the type of curtain, the size, the number, whether it is motorized or chained.
• 12.2 What happens if we get the price wrong? Despite our best efforts, it is always possible for some of the products we sell to be priced incorrectly. Normally, we will check the prices before accepting your order, so if the correct price of the item on the date of your order is less than the price quoted on the date of your order, we will charge the lower amount. If the correct price of the item on the date of your order is higher than the price quoted to you, we will contact you for your instructions before accepting your order.
• 12.3 When and how you have to pay. We accept payments by Visa/Mastercard, Credit/Debit, Amex, Paypal, Apple Pay and cash. For online sales, you must pay in full before sending the product. We will charge your credit or debit card when we accept the order. In face-to-face sales, our sales representative collects the agreed amount after you install your curtain in your house and confirm that everything is ok.
13. Our liability for loss or damage suffered by you
• 13.1 We are not responsible for job losses. We supply products for domestic and private use only. If you use the Products for any commercial, commercial or resale purpose, we shall have no liability to you for any lost profits, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
•13.2 Our company is not responsible for injuries and deaths caused by the product. In non-motorized products, the chain can injure people. It is your responsibility to mount the chain of the product we sent you to the wall. In cases where we install it, our employees mount the chain on the wall with the child lock. Problems caused by removing the chain or using the product in different ways after it has been installed, are your responsibility.
14. We would recommend and fit to our customers frosted tapes the area (if any) where technically not covers over the glass especially angled corner windows (mostly bay or conservatory windows)
15. How we may use your personal information
• 15.1 How we will use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us:
o 15.1.1 to supply and deliver products to you;
o 15.1.2 to process your payment for products; and
o 15.1.3 To come to your house to take measurements, and to call you on the phone.
16. Legal rights
16.1 If a court finds part of this agreement illegal, the rest will remain in effect. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides any of them to be unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
16.2 What laws apply to this contract and where you can take legal action. These terms are governed by English law and you can take legal action against the products in English courts. If you live in Scotland, you can take legal action against products in Scottish or English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland, you can take legal action against the products in the Northern Irish or English courts. If you live in a European country other than England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, you can take legal action against the products in English courts or your country’s courts.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Company may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.